2018 NALA AWARD WINNER:Most Innovative Product of the Year
Lashologist Choice Barrier Eye Cream helps reduce and prevent irritation, inflammation and redness from all lash and brow procedures (including extensions, lash lifts, tints etc).
It has been extensively tested for 3 years to ensure that it's both safe to use and doesn't interfere with lash retention.
The barrier cream ideal for clients who experience any kind of irritation to the skin or eyes and will help to greatly reduce the chance of reactions occurring.
- Reduces & Prevents Irritation & Reaction
- Won't interfere with Lash Retention
- FDA Approved
- 2018 NALA AWARD WINNER
- Apply to cleansed and dried skin using a lint free applicator
- Gently apply a small bead on top of the eyelid from base of lash line up to the eyebrow.
- Repeat process for other eye using a fresh applicator
- At the end of appointment remove using makeup remover or a cleansing lash foam
INGREDIENTS: Petrolatum, Water/Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Lashsologist OVH, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Stearic Acid, Silica, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dicocoyl Pentaerythrityl Distearyl Citrate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Beeswax, Aluminium Stearates, Canola Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol, Benzethonium Chloride