Pro Formula - Safe Eyelash Extension Adhesive - 10ml
Our Pro Formula Safe Eyelash Extension Adhesive is the result of a year-long, worldwide search for a safe, low irritant eyelash extension glue that's also long lasting.
With extremely low fumes and a long hold, My Lash Store’s Pro Formula adhesive strikes just the right balance between low irritation and longer lash retention.
A strong bond and higher tolerance to everyday wear results in long lasting lashes while the extremely low fume level greatly reduces the chance of reaction.
The Pro Formula SAFE Adhesive has a 1-3 second drying time so is suited to advanced lash technicians with quick hands and is ideal for applying both individual lashes and Russian volume technique. (For beginners we recommend Blink Ultra Plus or Advanced glue)
If you’re an advanced lash technician looking for a low irritant glue that will last then you won't be disappointed. We've been trialling it in-house over the previous months with some great results.
- Free from heavy metals and latex
- Extremely Low in Fumes
- Fast Drying: 1-3 Second – For experienced lash technicians
- Long Hold: 3-5 Weeks
- Suitable for classic and Russian volume technique
- Ideal for professional technicians
- Adhesive Colour: Black
- Bottle Size: 10ml
- Ingredients: Polyamide Resin, Alkox2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydroquinone
- Professional Use Only - Not to be applied to own lashes
- Keep Away From Children
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin and seek immediate medical assistance in case of emergency
- Shake well before use
- Shelf Life (unopened): 6 Months
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and away from children.
- May be purchased in bulk and frozen for up to a year to extend shelf life .
- After opening ensure cap is replaced tightly to prevent inflow of air.
DISCLAIMER: Our Eyelash Extension Glues, Removers & Primers are intended only for professionals who have undertaken the appropriate training in applying eyelash extensions. Under no circumstances should our products be used on yourself. Once purchased, My Lash Store accepts no responsibility for the misuse of our products. Anyone purchasing our products should know how to avoid irritation and inflammation and how to respond should an adhesive come into contact with the skin or eyes. Material Safety Data Sheets are available for our products upon request. By purchasing this product you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the above disclaimer.