Strong Hold - Eyelash Extension Adhesive - 10ml
*NEW BOTTLE - NEW LOW PRICE - SAME GREAT FORMULA*
Our Strong Hold Glue is the longest holding glue in our range and the strongest glue we've ever used. This one is a serious game changer.
If you're looking for an adhesive that will keep your clients lashes looking great all the way up to their next appointment then this super strong holding adhesive won't disappoint. We've spent the past few years researching and trialling dozens of different formulas and this is by far the best eyelash extension adhesive we've found.
The adhesive features a thin glossy black film that will coat the lashes without leaving a gluggy residue. It has a fast drying time of 1-3 seconds so is recommended for experienced lash techs.
If you've been searching for a reliable glue to cut down your application time and give your clients full sets of amazing looking, durable extensions that last then this is just what you've been looking for.
- Super Long Hold: 5-8 weeks
- Low Fumes
- Fast Drying: 1-3 Seconds – For experienced lash technicians
- Suitable for classic (1:1) and Russian volume technique
- Ideal for professional technicians
- Free from latex and heavy metals
- Comes with resealable pouch, silica gel pack and nozzle pin.
- Adhesive Colour: Black
- Consistency: Thin
- Bottle Size: 10ml
- Active Ingredients: Cyonacrylate, Black Pigment
- Ideal Working Temperature: 23-28c
- Ideal Working Humidity: 50-70%
- Professional Use Only - Not to be applied to own lashes
- Shake for a full minute before each appointment. Results will be poor if adhesive is not mixed well.
- Keep Away From Children
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin and seek immediate medical assistance in case of emergency
- Shelf Life (unopened): 6 Months
- Use within 2 months of opening
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and away from children.
- After opening ensure cap is replaced tightly to prevent inflow of air.
DISCLAIMER: Our Eyelash Extension Glues, Removers & Primers are intended only for professionals who have undertaken the appropriate training in applying eyelash extensions. Under no circumstances should our products be used on yourself. Once purchased, My Lash Store accepts no responsibility for the misuse of our products. Anyone purchasing our products should know how to avoid irritation and inflammation and how to respond should an adhesive come into contact with the skin or eyes. Material Safety Data Sheets are available for our products upon request. By purchasing this product you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the above disclaimer.