Easy Lash - Eyelash Extension Adhesive - 10ml
My Lash Store’s Easy Lash Adhesive is a fantastic all-round glue suited to both new and experienced technicians alike. With a slightly slower drying time of around 3-4 seconds and a great viscosity (neither too runny, nor too gluggy) it’s ideal for volume lashing and also great for classic lashes too.
Featuring lower fumes than many other glues on the market and a bonding time of 4-5 weeks My Lash Store’s Easy Lash adhesive is the perfect all-round formula for a range of clients and lash types.
- 4-5 Week Retention Time
- Low Fumes
- 3-4 Seconds Drying Time
- Ideal for Volume Lashing and also classic 1:1 lashing
- Suited to both new & experienced technicians
- Free from latex and heavy metals
- Comes with resealable pouch, silica gel pack and nozzle pin.
- Adhesive Colour:Black
- Consistency: Thin-Medium
- Bottle Size:10ml
- Active Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Carbon Black, PMMA, Hydroquinone
- Ideal Working Temperature: 23-28c
- Ideal Working Humidity: 50-70%
- Professional Use Only- Not to be applied to own lashes
- Shake for a full minute before each appointment. Results will be poor if adhesive is not mixed well.
- Keep Away From Children
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin and seek immediate medical assistance in case of emergency
- Shelf Life (unopened): 6 Months
- Use within 2 months of opening
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and away from children.
- After opening ensure cap is replaced tightly to prevent inflow of air.
DISCLAIMER: Our Eyelash Extension Glues, Removers & Primers are intended only for professionals who have undertaken the appropriate training in applying eyelash extensions. Under no circumstances should our products be used on yourself. Once purchased, My Lash Store accepts no responsibility for the misuse of our products. Anyone purchasing our products should know how to avoid irritation and inflammation and how to respond should an adhesive come into contact with the skin or eyes. Material Safety Data Sheets are available for our